doTERRA Essential Oil Supply List
- Balance Oil- Rub 2-3 drops of Balance oil on the bottom of your child's feet daily to create a sense of calm and well-being.
- On Guard Oil- Rub 2-3 drops of On Guard oil on the bottom of your child's feet when they return home from school to strengthen their immune system and prevent the onset of illness. On Guard is your BEST defense against illness. It has been proven effective in killing H1N1 and other viral infections. Place 3 drops under your child's tongue 2-3 times daily to fight off any illness.
- Serenity Oil- Rub 2-3 drops of Serenity oil on the bottom of your child's feet each night to help them fall asleep and stay asleep.
- On Guard Throat Drops- Send throat drops in your child's backpack to be used as a preventative. On Guard throat drops are great for sore throats, coughs, and colds.
- Lemon Oil- Use 2-3 drops of lemon in your child's water bottle daily to help boost immunity and gently cleanse the body of toxins.
- Peppermint Oil and Wild Orange- Mix 20 drops of Wild Orange and 10 drops of Peppermint oil together into a roll-on bottle for a wonderful blend for memory, focus, and clarity. Great for stress/anxiety, helps stimulate the limbic region of the brain. Simply roll it on the back of the neck and a small amount under each nostril.
- PB Assist Probiotics- Probiotics are core to your child's health. Take 2-3 capsules daily for 5 days to replenish the good bacteria in your gut. Your digestive tract is responsible for 70% of your immune function. It is extremely important to maintain healthy flora(good bacteria) to help fight of the bad bacteria.
To purchase items on this supply list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tips on what do when your child becomes ill, read Cold and Flu Remedies